I hope that you are all well and you are enjoying life both and work and in play. I will be speaking at a number of events in different capacitates over the following months. These vary from digital media workshops to seminars addressing how we can approach death in today's digitally-connected World.
If you are able to attend any of the events that I am speaking at below (please let me know).
• University College London – Utilising Digital and Social Media for Small Businesses (14th July 2014) – UCL, London / UCL students only
• Nitro Ignite, Digital Health (4th September) – St. Anne’s Church on Dean Street, London
• Ideal Death Show (6th September) – The Beeches, Bournville (Birmingham)
• London Month of the Dead (26th October) – Kensal Green Cemetery Dissenters’ Chapel Kensal Green Cemetery Chapel, London
• Dying Matters Day of the Dead Conference (3rd November) – Institute of Latin American Studies, University of London
• Health 2.0 Europe (11th November) – The Mermaid Conference Centre, London
• Transition in Palliative Care Study Day (11th November) – Recorded seminar shown at Ty Hafan Childrens Hospice (near Cardiff) £90-£100
• Mindshare Huddle, (13th November) – Mindshare's Office, London (free, invitation only)
• Macmillan Primary Care Conference (Three workshops between: 27th & 28th November). Invitation only – Hilton, Gatwick Airport, West Sussex
• UCL, 10,000 Small Businesses (3rd February, 1.30pm-5pm) – Social Media Workshop, Successful applicants for 10KSB programme only.
• UCL, Utilising Digital & Social Media (5th March 9.30am-5.30pm) – CPD Accredited Course. UCL students only
• Digital Legacy Conference (TBA) – More information coming soon, open to general public
I look forward to seeing many of you soon,